Here is another quilting book from Rodale (so please see them ALL for a good deal on combined shipping). This one is titled... Perfect Piecing (Rodale's Successful Quilting Library) Your step-by-step guide to perfect piecing.
This book is in very lightly read condition with minimal wear to the covers from reading and re-shelving. INSIDE the pages are at least 99% free of any marks, stains or writing.
More than 270 color, step-by-step photos and crystal-clear directions from the experts make each and every sewing session fun and successful no matter what your skill level is.
Here's just a sampling of what you'll learn:
* How to sew accurate 1/4-inch seams every time
* Innovative tricks for strip and string piecing
* Secrets for perfectly matched seams
* Five simple ways to make triangle squares (and when to use each one)
* How to sew pucker-free set-in seams
* Tips that make paper foundation piecing easy
* Easy methods for perfectly smooth curved seams
* How hand piecing can save you time
REMEMBER----books are mailed via media rate mail to give you the best deal on shipping. The down side is that media rate mail can take up to three weeks for delivery.
If you want an upgrade, please let me know before you check out....and take a minute to read my FAQ for more details on my JUST ASK store!
Thanks for reading all of this and remember to see ALL my books for a good deal on combined shipping!