Here is the harder to find, NEW and SEALED copies of Cities 97 Sampler Volume 20 that was dropped on November 20th, 2008 in VERY limited edition.
It's a TWO disc set, the tracks include:
1. Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
2. Needtobreathe - More Time
3. Ingrid Michaelson - The Way I Am
4. David Gray - Twilight
5. Matt Nathanson - Come On Get Higher
6. Duffy - Mercy
7. Matchbox Twenty - 3am
8. A Fine Frenzy - Almost Lover
9. Gavin Rossdale - Love Remains The Same
10. Bell X1 - Eve the Apple of my Eye
11. Darius Rucker - Let Her Cry
12. Jeremy Messersmith - 702
13. Sara Bareilles - Love Song
14. Brett Dennen - Ain't No Reason
15. Landon Pigg - Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop
16. Lowen and Navarro - We Belong
1. Missy Higgins - Where I Stood
2. Jack Johnson - Times Like These
3. Sheryl Crow - Love Is Free
4. BoDeans - Hearing
5. OneRepublic - Stop And Stare
6. Brandi Carlile - Turpentine
7. Eric Hutchinson - Rock and Roll
8. Augustana - Sweet and Low
9. Tristan Prettyman - Madly
10. The Waterboys - Fisherman's Blues
11. Dave Barnes - Until You
12. Brendan James - Hero's Song
13. Newton Faulkner - Teardrop
14. The Glad Version - Can't Wait For October
15. Paolo Nutini - Everybody's Talkin'
And just so you know.....
Only 35,000 of these double CD’s will be available and they sold out in less than an hour.
While only available for one day at Target in the Minneapolis metro area, the CITIES 97 SAMPLER boasts an international, lasting appeal in its collection of acoustic, in-studio recordings of bestselling and critically-feted artists. Featuring artists ranging from timely sensations like Jason Mraz and Newton Faulkner to throwback alterna-rockers like Waterboys and BoDeans (none of whom received compensation), the record sold out and raised a million dollars for local charities.
SPECIAL NOTE -------NONE of the CD's that were sold came in a jewel box---just a heavy paper holder covered with the cellophane. (Don't want any surprises...)
MAILED in a box via First class mail with a tracker so nothing happens to the package and discs.